Employee-owned DAI is now a global development company with a record of delivering results in 160 countries. But it remains today what it was as a start-up: innovative, alert, self-critical, and forward-looking—and driven by a powerful sense of corporate purpose. Our mission remains essentially unc
click here to view more company profile...
Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Request for CVs
DAI is an international development company. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results in about 80 countries. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments.
DAI seeks candidates for various positions for the anticipated USAID-funded Karnali Water Security Activity (KAWAS). This project will focus on creating healthy, resilient, and water secure communities and increasing access to safely managed water and sanitation services while linking strategically to other elements of water security and upstream water resources management.
Candidates Sought for the following roles:
(Exact position titles are subject to change)
Water Supply and Multiple Water System Manager
- More than 5 years of experience managing design, planning, construction and operation of drinking water supply and multiple water-use systems, and field dissemination of relevant technologies.
- Relevant experience with climate-resilient agricultural practices, planning and/or agricultural market value chains.
Fecal Sludge/Sanitation Manager
- At least 5 years of experience in design, planning, construction and management of decentralized sanitation systems and fecal sludge management (FSM) processes.
- Proven ability to develop sanitation plans and delivery/financing of innovative management models for sanitation and fecal sludge management.
- Relevant experience in designing and implementing Fecal Sludge Treatment facilities.
- At least 5 years of experience relating to water governance, legislative and policy development, and sectoral institutional strengthening processes.
- Proven ability to work with counterparts at various levels of government, water utilities, as well as with other development partners (e.g. NGOs, communities, private sector).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in watershed biodiversity and watershed management practices.
- Relevant experience with design, planning, construction and management of green infrastructure.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sound environmental maintenance and management practices including the approaches used in lake, dam, streams and watershed management.
Other potential roles:
- Water Supply and Sanitation Specialist
- Water Resources Management Specialist
- GIS Advisor
- Private Sector Engagement Advisor
- MEL Advisor
- Gender and Social Inclusion Advisor
- Finance and Operations Manager
- Communications/BCC Specialist
Please submit your CV to NepalKAWAS@dai.com by September 30th, 2019. Indicate the position for which you are applying in the email subject line. Only finalists will be contacted.
|Please check vacancy details.|
|Please check vacancy details|
|06 Sep, 19|
|30 Sep, 19|