JobsNepal vacancy announcements are the means by which an organization advertises its vacancies on our website www.jobsnepal.com for potential applicants about position being advertised. Job vacancy announcement describes position information including the following information:
- Job title
- Salary range
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Required qualification
- Other requirements
- Type of appointment
- Location of position
- Closing date
- Application procedures
- Contact information
- Other Important Information
There is no general format for vacancy announcements: each organization creates and manages announcements independently, so applicants should carefully review each section.Why JobsNepal.com?
- Keep profile of your company/organization and post your job vacancies.
- Search for suitable candidates among resume posters by qualification, experience and expertise.
- More than 8,000 genuine companies are using jobsnepal.com as a reliable job portal to hire candidates.
- Branding for employers with elite and Customized Page.
- More than 5,000 visitors use jobsnepal.com daily.
- We have a comprehensive database of 25,000+ candidates.
- Database access will help you make exhaustive searches on our database of over 25,000 + registered CVs.
- Find candidates according to your requirements.
- View complete CV of candidates including contact information, qualifications and work experiences.
- Contact candidates and schedule interviews.
- Hire as many candidates as you require. We do not restrict you on the number of candidates you hire.
Companies can post jobs or educational or training opportunities on JobsNepal.com by purchasing posting units. A posting unit is one posting for a period of 30 days. If you wish to post a job or other posting for longer than 30 days, you will have to purchase additional unit(s). Postings of less than 30 days will still be a single unit; "left over" days will not be carried forward. Purchased units must be used within one year of purchase. We are trying to keep the system simple!We have further divided our job units into two sections:
- Hot Job Unit
- Regular / Normal Job Unit
These units are featured on the left hand side as well as the mid-section of our homepage with a company logo and a full page profile. As the posting in this unit will be auto-scrolled along with the company’s logo, the visibility and results are higher.
- This is an advertisement of the Job openings of companies on our website.
- Helps you cater responses from registered candidates and daily viewers.
- Hot Job units will be listed in the special high-visibility left-hand section of our homepage for 30 days.
- Your vacancy gets listed for 30 days in the most recent listings on Jobsnepal.com home page.
- No character limitation.
- Every Hot Job unit listing will be linked to a customized company page with all your jobs listed.
- Disseminating the Job openings in our social networks such as Facebook, twitter etc.
- Better positioning and visibility and branding your company with other top companies.
These units are featured on the middle section our homepage with a full page profile. It covers vacancy advertisement with full access to CVs from our database. The vacancy gets listed for 30 days in the most recent listings on Jobsnepal.com homepage.
- This is an advertisement of job openings of companies on our website under a normal job unit.
- This will help you cater responses from the registered candidates and daily viewers for the job.
- Disseminating the Job openings in our social networks such as facebook, twitter etc.