Project Finance and Administration Officer
CBM Global works alongside people with disabilities in the world’s poorest places to fight poverty and exclusion and transform lives. Drawing on over 100 years’ experience, we work with the most marginalised in society to break the cycle of poverty and disability and build inclusive communities where everyone can enjoy their human rights and fulfil their full potential. CBM initiated its work in Nepal since 1982 and supports a diverse mix of national partners engaged in Inclusive Eye and Ear Care, Rehabilitation, Education, and Social Inclusion of persons with disabilities.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
CBM Global Nepal Country Office seeks application from qualified and competent candidates for the position of
Project Finance and Administration Officer.
The Project Finance and Administration Officer is responsible to manage overall financial and administrative functions of the anticipated USAID Inclusive Livelihood Project in close coordination with the project team and the country office finance and administration team. S/he ensures smooth financial management of the project along with effective administrative support and cost-effective and timely procurement of good and services, in line with the CBM Global and donor policies and procedures. S/he works closely with the partners and guides, supports and build capacity of the partner staffs in grants and finance management.
This full-time position supports the project and CBM global finance and operations team in compliance with statutory requirements, donor and CBM Global practices.
This position will be initially based in Nepalgunj and will shift to Kathmandu afterward.
Experience and knowledge
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in International NGO in finance and operations.
- Knowledge of USAID policies and practices and direct experience managing finances and administration of a USAID-funded project.
- Familiarity with grants management and project finance management, including financial controls, accounting, auditing, as well as reporting on accruals, pipelines and expenses. etc.
- Abide by and display CBM core values in all aspects of work
- Flexible approach to work demands
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate with staff at all levels
- Willingness to learn, change and adapt
- Well organized with the ability to multitask
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Self-professional management skill in little supervision
- Practical computer skills (Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint and internet)
- Good Communication Skills in English (oral & written)
- Nepali typing skill is the must
- Knowledge of disability related issues will be an asset
- IT skills desirable
Qualifications, training, and education
- Masters/PG degree in management or any other related field;
Please visit CBM Global Website for further details about this position.
How to Apply:
Closing date: 21 August 2022
Please follow this LINK to apply:
Kindly upload your completed Application Form and the Curriculum Vitae (no more than two pages) in our ATS system. The Application Form can be downloaded from the ATS system or CBM Global website. There is space on the Application Form to include a cover letter, so there is no need to provide a separate cover letter.
For any queries or confusion, please write to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone inquiries will not be entertained.
Persons with disability, women and candidates from marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.