Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Details / requirements:
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
KOSHISH, we are seeking a dedicated and passionate Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to join our dynamic team. The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will play a pivotal role in ensuring the effective assessment, monitoring, and evaluation of our programs and initiatives. This individual will contribute significantly to the organization's growth and impact by implementing monitoring and evaluation frameworks, conducting assessments, and generating valuable insights to enhance our interventions and initiatives.
- Develop M&E Framework for the organization and projects, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and
- Data collection, collation, storage, analysis, tracking and reporting on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual basis against performance indicators, ensuring that the data is of high quality.
- Assist in review and revision of project log frame/ results-based management matrix, its indicators and means of verification and development of work plan (DIP, PIP) in accordance to project activities and timelines along with project team.
- Carry out quarterly, semi-annual, and annual review, impact assessment, mid-term and final evaluation as well as develop project performance monitoring plan based on the data collection systems including disaggregated data.
- Carry out orientation and provide support to project teams on collection of data, maintaining database, analysis, and reporting.
- Ensure that the yearly programs are smoothly implemented, and feedback is shared with the project teams on a timely basis.
- Support project coordinators in carrying out project evaluations, baseline and endline studies.
- Support in quality documentation, capture evidence, lessons learnt, good practices and case stories/ human interest stories of ongoing programs and projects in close coordination with communication and documentation unit and project teams and disseminate them in different platforms.
- Produce reports on M&E findings and prepare presentations based on M&E data as required.
- Any other task as assigned by the organization.
Qualifications & Essential Qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Development Studies, Social Work, Statistics, Research or equivalent
- At least 3 years work experience in the relevant field of monitoring and evaluation, program development, project management, and/ or research work with experience of designing log frame or RBM matrix.
- Good understanding and passionate about mental health and psychosocial disability issues
- Excellent writing skill in English and Nepali languages
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent teamwork
- Dynamic, flexible and motivated to work for the cause.
- Willing to travel to project locations and other possible locations for project development.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication
- Demonstrated ability to compile and synthesize data and prepare reports
Applying Procedure: Interested candidates are requested to send their updated curriculum vitae in PDF version via email at email@example.com. Please clearly mark in the subject line as "Application for the post of "Monitoring and Evaluation Officer". The deadline for application submission is 15th December 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
KOSHISH reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Eligible candidates with disabilities, women and from the local area are encouraged to apply.