Finance Content Writer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Semi Qualified CA/Bachelors/Masters in Finance/ACCA/Accounting/ Business or relevant subjects
- Excellent in Written English
- Good Knowledge of Excel, Accounting Tools (any other Financial/Data Analysis Tool/SPSS Calculation will be an added advantage for Selection Process.
- Candidates With Good Knowledge Of Excel, Accounting tools/ SPSS Calculations/Financial Calculation And Excellent Academic Scores Will Be Given Higher Priority
- Selected candidates will be Mentoring / Tutoring / Researching / Writing Research Papers
- Content Writing/Ghost Writing will be the primary job of the selected candidates along with Data interpretation/ Research/ Analysis / Presentation and Report writing for Graduate and Post-Graduate levels.
- MBA / BBA (Finance)- 10
- MBM / BBM (Finance)- 10
- Bachelors Complete: NRs 17,500 Monthly
- Masters Complete: NRs 20,000 Monthly
- Fresher can apply. Training will be provided.
- Selected Candidates will be on a 3 Days of Trial/Training period before the commencement of the work.
- Bachelors or Masters Running or Result waiting can also apply.
- Office Days: 6 Days a Week
Shift: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Send your application letter and CV/ Resume to email@example.com
Your CV should contain all of the academic scores from schooling to your recent qualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process(es).
|Category||Online jobs, Accounting and Finance, Content Writing|
|Salary||Rs. - 17500 to 20000 / Month|
|Position Level||Junior Level|
|Education||B. Com./BBS, B. A. (Bachelors in Art), MBA / MBM, BSC Environment Management, B.A. in Sociology, Bachelors in management, Master’s degree in development studies|
|Posted Date||26 Apr, 2022|
|Apply Before||26 May, 2022|