Vacancy announcement For Various Position
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Heifer Project Nepal (HPN) is a Nepali non-profit organization dedicated to ending hunger and poverty and caring for earth by providing livestock, education, and other resources to help poor families become self-reliant. HPN invites application from eligible Nepali citizens for the following position for Nepal Government Partnership for Economic Growth project.
1. Project Officer- Nos. 7
The Project Officer will be based in respect project area and will require extensive travel
- Collaborate with local government in project design, implementation, and monitoring.
- Build the capacity of local partner and provide continuous backstopping for optimum project result.
- Ensure scope, timeline, and budget is in track
- Coordinate with thematic lead to provide oversight in social capital, supply chain, market system development and cooperative development aspects of the project.
Job description link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bcgsqDi3VpO8UbQeoTEdnftOJWMu8TNl/view?usp=sharing
2. Project Officer -Animal Well Being (PO-AWB) – Nos. 2
The Project Officer- AWB will be based in respect project area and will require extensive travel
- Collaborate with local government to design effective strategies for improvement in production and productivity of selected value chain (goat, dairy) and manage supply chain
- Ensure production technologies are tuned towards fulfilling demand driven supply
- Responsible for effective delivery of animal health and production technologies, knowledge, and skills to project team
- Ensure the farmers understand and adopt improved technologies and maximize farm animal productivity and profitability.
Job description link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A8uXTmIFEUGcUGDEwNC1VP0OwSfFX-u8/view?usp=sharing
3. Project Officer -Planning Monitoring & Evaluation (PME) - Nos. 1
The Project Officer- PME will be based in Kathmandu office and will require extensive field travel.
- Collaborate with project team in project planning, budgeting, and monitoring.
- Responsible to develop detail implementation plan (DIP), monitor closely and manage variances.
- Conduct routine data quality assessment and field verification of data/figures, data management, analysis, and fulfill all reporting requirements.
- Build the capacity of local partner and provide continuous backstopping in use of digital MnE portal for reporting and project management.
Job description link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-IncSM95ctF-hiYIQZGBmKCiBdmkr7aE/view?usp=sharing
4. Finance Officer - Nos. 1
- Responsible for financial and accounting aspects of project.
- Capacity building of project holders in terms of financial management and providing support through trainings and field monitoring.
- Working closely with project holder for compliance and timely settlement with government donors.
Job description link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AIKliw4ui3n4cGFk-wBUaGMPUrp64B9L/view?usp=sharing
How to apply:
A Cover letter mentioning expected salary along with application form (download from website), latest curriculum-vitae, a recent passport size photograph, a copy of Nepali citizenship certificate should be submitted by email to email@example.com by 10 March 2021. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in the subject line. For details of job description and requirement, please visit our website http://www.heifernepal.org.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Heifer Project Nepal