JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Nepal's first all online study abroad web app facilitates an end to end study abroad application processing for international students by assisting them to search courses, compare, apply and track their application with education providers online and in real time.
Position: Student Counsellor- Female
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing overseas education counselling services to students for Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada and the UK with particular focus on Australia
- Promote universities/colleges that Search Education represents and facilitate students to apply to one of them
- Answering students/parents queries online, face-to-face and over phones.
- Call prospective leads and regular follow-up with potential students
- Use our online portal to attend inquiries and register students to student database
- Not set unrealistic expectations with students/parents
- Be updated with all the latest education and immigration changes as and when it happens. Keep all the documents needed for counselling handy and secure
- Propose and suggest on an on-going basis to identify process improvements
- Internal housekeeping of documents, processes, admin and follow all the rules and regulations set out by the organization
- Strong interest and highly professional in counselling and ability to motivate students to pursue their career
- Perform other admin tasks when required
Qualification and Experience
- Must possess Graduation or Post Graduation in Education or any related field
- Must have at least 1 year of experience counselling students/parents
- Must have knowledge of IELTS test systems and Education Qualification Framework of English speaking countries
- Counselling certifications for respected countries preferable
- Exceptional customer service, self-motivated and proactive and quick learner.
- Results focused and be able to work under pressure to achieve results.
- Excellent research, presentation and documentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills with internal staff, parents and students.