Senior Grants Acquisition Specialist
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Senior Grants Acquisition Specialist  based in Kathmandu, National Office
World Vision is a child focused relief, development and advocacy organization that has contributed to transformation in the lives of millions of children around the world in vulnerable situations.We are driven by Christian values to serve children and families regardless of their religion, age, gender, ethnicity, class and caste.
Here’s where you come in:
As Senior Grants Acquisition Specialist you will have to work with staff from across WVI Nepal (e.g. Operations, P&C, Finance and Programmes) and the WV partnership (e.g. staff from Support and Regional Offices) to support the identification, development and timely submission of quality concept notes and proposals for both institutional grant funding and private non-sponsorship funding and other regular day to day GAM business.
- At least 2 years’ experiences working in the relevant positions in Nepal
- Experience of developing concept notes / proposals for funding from bilateral and or multi-lateral donors.
- Good knowledge and relevant experience securing bilateral and multi-lateral donors particularly USAID, DFID, EU, DFAT, World Bank and UN agencies
- Relevant experiences on external engagement especially with international donors and host government.
- Ability to manage pressures and to meet tight project proposals deadline.
- Bachelor level university degree in a social science
- Masters level degree in any discipline
- Knowledge of Programme Design, Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office computer programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and oral command of English language.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to quickly grasp complex programme concepts across a range of sectors.
- Occasional travel to field office and remote project locations
Is this job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organization working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned please apply by sending your CV & Application Letter By “October 27, 2021” before 17:00hours to the email address
For more information on World Vision International Nepal please visit our website: https://www.wvi.org/nepal
World Vision International Nepal is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourage candidates of diverse background, women and differently abled, to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the subsequent selection procedure.
WVIN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case.
People & Culture Department
World Vision International Nepal