Request for Proposal
CDC Doti is a District based local NGO working for the social and economic empowerment of people living in far west region of Nepal. The CDC established on 16/09/2049 B.S which is before about twenty-four years long. During this period CDC worked with different government and international non-government agencies in various sectors of social and economic development. More importantly, CDC support to the rural community groups and people on advocacy development in various sectors of local development including local level planning, monitoring and downward accountability to the government and non-government agencies. In this period CDC Doti has developed strong networking and professional relationship among various alliances, networks and structures in the district. CDC has working experience worked with Strengthening NGO Sector in Nepal (SNSN) from 2004 to 2008. CDC has been emplementing inclusive and quality education technical program with the partnerhip of World Vision Internationl Nepal IQE project intend to foster child friendly peaching learning medhodology for early grades applying inclusive pedagogy.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Date of RFP issued: July19, 2021
Request for Proposal
Community Development Center (CDC), Doti is a non-profit making, non-governmental, non-political, social development organization of Doti district. It was established in 2049 BS with the core objective of enhancing society and local democracy in diverse field of rural development. It had good experience in the sector of Education. It has successfully implemented Right to Education for Dalit girls Education for All -School Sector Reform Program Quality Primary education in Nepal and CCDRR - DIPECHO VII projects in Doti district and currently implementing SAMBHAB (Girls Education & Empowerment), Education Project and Community and School Disaster Preparedness and Resilience (CSDPR) projects. Currently, CDC Doti has been implementing Inclusive and Quality Education in partnership with World Vision International Nepal.
CDC Doti allowing with WFO (WVIN) PNGO’s is planning to procure below mentioned services so, invites proposal from interested registered consultant firm/individual for the same. The detail service, terms and conditions are as below:
|S N||Items /Specification||No of Days||Location|
|1.||Gathering of evidences on Best Practices and Success Stories||5 Days per Cluster||As per assignment|
Terms and conditions for ‘supply and delivery’:
- RFP should be submitted by 5 pm 25th July, 2021 (7 days of the notice publication). RFP received after the specified date and time of the invitation, will not be considered.
- Quoted rate should be mentioned with VAT/PAN and other necessary Taxes if applicable in remarks and financial proposal should be submitted in sealed envelope.
- Consultants should send the PAN/VAT registration document, Tax clearance document, Suppliers renewal document and experience document if any.
- Expected service delivery date will start within 5 days of Agreement signed.
- Payment will be made as per mentioned in detail ToR, if you have any queries or expectation please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The contract will be awarded as per CDC’s bid evaluation criteria which is clearly defined in RFP.
- CDC Doti reserves the right to reject any or all quotation. The successful bidder or bidders will be notified at the earliest date possible.
- Payment will be made through check payment and TDS will be deducted at your source as per Government rules.
- Supplier should use the prescribed template of the quotation and can request to email@example.com and Offers should be sent the following address.
- Any individual/consultancy/form can apply for one or any of the consultancy services requires as posted above.
- Further detail, ToR for Gathering of evidences on Best Practices and Success StoriesOr contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Additional information regarding this invitation contact
Community Development Center (CDC), Doti
Dipayal Silgadhi Municipality ward No 6, Silgadhi, Doti
Phone No 094-411081
World Vision International Nepal
West Field Office Dhangadhi-5, Hasanpur, Kailali,