Regional Nutrition Officer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Established in 1993, Nepali Technical Assistance Group (NTAG) is a national non-government and non-profit public health organization dedicated to improve the health and nutritional status of women and children of Nepal through sustainable development changes. NTAG is partner to BHAKARI project and seeks to recruit Regional Nutrition Officer in Karnali province.
Position: Regional Nutrition Officer
Number of Position: 1
- Coordinate, cooperate and collaborate with the local government, line agencies, communities and stakeholders for involvement, ownership, and togetherness for optimum synergy and achievement of the project targets.
- Perform data analysis of the data on health and nutrition generated through different internal monitoring and evaluation system and do write progress reporting as per the reporting schedule and on need basis.
- Provide technical support at district level, other partner organizations and local NGO for successful planning and implementation of program activities.
- Support the project team to make local government nutrition friendly for their optimal involvement in nutrition related activities.
- Ensure nutrition component is integrated into the district.
- Be well versed in Health Promotion and SBCC strategies of the project
- Coordinate with the Provincial Health Directorate, Health Offices, local NGO, and other stakeholders in the implementation of an integrated nutrition program.
- Work closely with BHAKARI/central technical/program team for planning and implementation of program activities.
Knowledge and skills required:
- A minimum of an advanced university degree from any recognized university in nutrition and health;
- At least 5 years’ experience preferable in health and nutrition projects; and
- Experience in working with national, provincial and local government line agencies.
NTAG is an equal opportunity employer and women and marginalized populations are encouraged to apply.
To apply: Please apply with your recent bio-data at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject box in the email should indicate the title of the post that you have applied for.
Any application if submitted without PDF form will not be entertained.
The e-application should reach us by 1700 hours, October 19, 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.