Public Health Engineering (PHE) Officer
Forum for Community Upliftment System Nepal (FOCUS-Nepal) Dhading a NGO working in diversified field in Dhading, District.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Forum for Community Upliftment System Nepal (FOCUS-Nepal) Dhading a NGO working in diversified field in Dhading, District. Currently, it is looking for the potential candidates for the following projects:
Position: Public Health Engineering (PHE) Officer – 1 person (OXFAM funded project)
Minimum Qualification and Other Requirements
Candidates should have:
- BE, Degree in Civil Engineeringwith at least 3 years experiences in Water and Sanitation Hygiene sector.
- High levels of skills in project planning and management, demonstrated skills in prioritising task and meeting deadlines
- Strong communication, analytical and report writing skills with fluency in spoken and written English and Nepali
- Provided overall support of technical part of WASH program.
- Knowledge and skills in computing, demonstrated inter-personal skills in working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Proficient in the use of Auto CAD, Microsoft Office package and other relevant designing software.
- Close and frequent coordination with partner technical team for effective planning and implementation of the WASH project.
- Willingness and enthusiasm for working with rural and vulnerable communities living in remote areas of the Dhading.
- Ability and willingness to work in team and to work under pressure and in remote/difficult circumstances.
Position based: 1 (based on Dhading Besi) with frequent travel to project implemented Rural Municipalities/Municipalities
Interested Nepali citizen with suitable skills are requested to submit an application letter, updated CV with two references through email: email@example.com by 2nd September 2019 till 5 PM. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process. Applications will proceed as soon as we receive. Woman and candidates from marginalized castes and ethnic groups are encouraged to apply.
FOCUS Nepal reserves the right to reject any or all applicants.
Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
|Category||Development and Project|
|Position Level||Full Time|
|Experience||Please check vacancy details.|
|Education||Please check vacancy details|
|Posted Date||19 Aug, 2019|
|Apply Before||02 Sep, 2019|