Sita Air Pvt. Ltd. was established in October 2000 and started its first commercial flight in 6 February 2003 with the single German built Dornier DO-228 aircraft. Today the company has four Dornier DO-228 Aircraft’s. We mostly known for our regular STOL flights to the remote mountain location of Nepal catering to visiting international tourists as well as locals.
Details / requirements:
As a manager, candidates must be able to;
· Under administrative direction, direct, manage, supervise and coordinate the activities and operations of the Administrative division within an assigned department including purchasing, budgeting, accounting, personnel, information technology, and administrative support programs and services.
· Supervise and direct assigned professional and administrative support staff.
· Coordinate assigned activities with other divisions, departments and outside agencies.
· Provide highly responsible and complex administrative support to assigned department director.
· Oversee all finance, accounting and reporting activities. Supervise and direct assigned professional and administrative support staff.
· Supporting presentations to the board’s finance and audit committees and work closely with the senior leadership team.
· Responsibility over accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and grant administration.
· Ensure that the systems and procedures are in place to support effective programme implementation and conducting flawless audits.
· Maintain internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and programme budgets and actual expenditures.
· Coordinate all audit activity.
· Consistently analyzing of financial data and presenting financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress, changes and keep senior leadership abreast of the financial status.
· Assist leadership in the annual budgeting and planning process; administering and reviewing all financial plans and comparing to actual results with a view to identifying, explaining and correcting variances as appropriate.