M & E and Documentation officer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
(First date of publication: 18th January, 2023)
Human Rights and Environment Development Centre (HuRENDEC) Nepal, Kalikot has been established in Kalikot and working in Karnali region for more than 2 decade. The organization has been working on need based action orientated multi-disciplinary areas through social mobilization especially focusing on human rights, livelihood, micro enterprise, infrastructure, climate change, cash for work, lobby/advocacy, empowerment, disaster management, natural resource management and ecofriendly infrastructure.
HuRENDEC Kalikot has been implementing Girls Get Equal: Preventing Child, Early and Forced Marriage (PCEFM) and Lead and Decide Program in partnership with Plan International Nepal. The project has been implemented in 3 municipalities of Kalikot district.The project aims to prevent child, early and forced marriage and to empower youth girls and minimize the mal practices of local community in Kalikot district. For this, HuRENDEC Kalikot invites application from result oriented and highly motivated Nepalese candidates for the following services.
Position: M & E and Documentation officer
Terms of Reference
- Develop M&E framework of project to measure the outcomes against goals and indicators throughout the project period;
- Lead planning, implementation and M&E activities of project in coordination with Project coordinator;
- Provide technical guidance and ensure adequate understanding of agro forest based livelihood interventions, value chains and entrepreneurship,
- Ensure timely production and submission of technical and financial reports of the project in line with organizational and donor requirements;
- Produce case studies/knowledge products.
- Support in ensuring the GESI, protection related components well integrated during the implementation of the programme.
- Develop innovative and successful approaches and good practices in areas of conservation and
- livelihood in the project;
- Facilitate the project team in target setting, reporting, database management, and developing MEAL plan and its effective implementation
- Facilitate and support in planning and conducting surveys, monitoring, progress review, and internal evaluation of the project
- Ensure and oversee the implementation of the project’s accountability mechanism at the community level
- Supervise and support to field level staff, providing practical advice and guidance especially in agricultural components
- Ensure documentation and generation of the knowledge products as guided by the project document
- Ensure that lesson learnt are documented and shared within HuRENDEC, project teams, communities and stakeholders
- Bachelors Degree in social science or related studies
- At least 3 years‘ work experience in relevant field with implementing, monitoring and reporting of projects.
- Practical knowledge in M&E framework, data management and experience in Planning and Monitoring of the project
- Strong analytical, critical thinking; ability to produce routine progress summaries for reporting purposes.
- Ability to take responsibility, meet deadlines and make progress with minimum Supervision
- Excellent inter-personal organizational skills, including time management, and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong interest to work on agriculture value chain based livelihood improvement approach and experienced in agriculture‐based business plan development
- Commitment to work for full project duration
- Understanding of database management skills
- Good photography and Videography skills will add value
- Willingness to travel to field offices and work in difficult environment according to travel requirements.
Results oriented individuals may submit application stating how his/her expertise match the requirement of the position as specified above along with updated CV to HuRENDEC Nepal, head office Kalikot, or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 PM 28th January, 2023. Priority will be given to competent candidate from the Karnali region or marginalized groups. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process. Any canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.