FRONT-END SENIOR ENGINEER
Detailed Job description / requirements:
FRONT-END SENIOR ENGINEER - Nepal Office
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer who will work in our close-knit Nepal development team as part of our broader engineering team working from the Hong Kong Zegal office. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced software engineer to be part of a team developing a truly innovative and high potential technology service.
- Control day-to-day and hands-on work in detailed design, coding, documentation, and unit testing of certain components of the Zegal service, in particular client side components in our many web applications.
- Work with other team members and subordinate junior members to integrate software into working releases for testing and eventual production deployment.
- Ongoing maintenance of components throughout the software lifecycle.
- Work with Project Manager and Chief Technology Officer to plan work program for individual releases.
- BAU work such as bug fixing, testing and patching our web applications.
- Good understanding of client-side state management and application architecture patterns.
- Some experience with functional programming concepts.
- Familiarity with client-side analytics tools.
- 2+ years of programming experience in a work environment.
- English a must
- University degree or equivalent professional apprenticeship
Compensation will be very competitive with market, including base salary, and benefits (e.g., stock options, additional leave, and training in our Hong Kong office)
Submit resume detailing your experience
Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
Drop your CV in jobsnepal.com portal or email@example.com
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe.
Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal’s software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way.
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.
|Category||Information Technology, Web Designing & Programming, Web Development|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Senior Level|
|Experience||Please check vacancy details.|
|Education||Please check vacancy details|
|Posted Date||08 Mar, 2023|
|Apply Before||07 Apr, 2023|