Detailed Job description / requirements:
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementing internal organizational and financial processes
- Manage all invoices and prepare monthly reports in liaison with field offices
- Managing payments to different vendors
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Keeping records and documenting financial processes
- Monthly salary and wages calculation
- Assisting with the preparation of operating budgets, financial statements, and tax preparation
- Verify authenticity of refund/dsa claims
- Ensure accuracy of party ledgers; quarterly reconciliation and report
- Communicate with other departments as well as field staff
- Developing in-depth knowledge of the organization and its processes
- Supporting Finance Manager and executives when required
- Tally entries
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, social sciences, or related field.
- 2 - 3 years of operational and financial management experience.
- Strong consultative and negotiation skills
- Must be able to manage periodic field office visits as and when required by the organization
- Ability to build positive working relationships with stakeholders of the organization
- Good analytical, numerical, and problem-solving skills
- Must have demonstrated ability to work in complex environments, work across different cultures, and manage diverse teams to deliver impact within agreed timelines
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision
How to Apply: To apply for this position, please send a comprehensive CV (max 2 pages) and a supporting statement (no more than 2 pages) to email@example.com. The deadline for applications is 5 pm on 30 September 2022. You should give the names, positions, organizations, and telephone contact numbers of two referees, one of whom should be your current/most recent employer. References will only be taken once your express permission has been granted. (Preference shall be given to Female Candidates)
United World Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are only able to accept applications from candidates that have the permanent right to employment in Nepal.
UWS is committed to the safeguarding of children and ensuring we recruit safely is central to this commitment. All applicants will be required to undertake a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check as a condition of employment.