- 101 - 250
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) - a related organization of the United Nations - is the leading intergovernmental organization in the field of migration. It works to meet the growing operational challenges of migration, advance understanding of migration issues, encourage social and economic development through migration and uphold the well-being and human rights of migrants.
Special Instructions for applicants
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Communication Officer
- Operation Specialist
- Curriculum Design and Training Specialist
- Disaster Preparedness and Response Specialist
- NDRRMA Embedded Advisor
- Private Sector Engagement Specialist
- Risk Sensitive Land Use Plans (RSLUP) Manager/Urban Planner
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Officer
- Data Manager