Business Development Executive
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Business Development Executive
We are looking for a Business Development Executive who will represent us as we target Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, and UK-based companies. The candidate will actively engage with prospects and conduct engagement for our LegalTech services.
This is a unique opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join a passionate team developing a truly innovative and high-potential business. The candidate will promote package solutions and subscription plans for StartUps, SMEs, and enterprises, working closely with the Customer Success team to ensure proper onboarding of customers.
Engaging with prospects
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales/ Account Executives
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Target identification and sales planning
- Actively manage/support the pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Work with the management team to prioritize prospects.
- Support forecasting of sales activities, revenue potential and updates to the management team at the weekly sales meeting.
- Actively meet pre-defined sales quotas
- Maintain and update records of prospect client’s status on the CRM platform.
- Work closely with the management team to forecast and allocate resources for new prospects, requests, and requirements.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- ‘Self-starter’: be able to work with and reach out to clients independently.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. HubSpot)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SME client engagement, and phone sales.
- Account management experience and experience in building and nurturing longer-term relationships with clients.
- Excellent English
- Other languages a plus, but not a requirement
Education and other
- University degree or equivalent professional apprenticeship
- Flexibility to work in different shifts
Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognized in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.
Please send your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
|Category||Business Development, Business Administration|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Education||Graduate (Bachelors), BBA / BBM|
|Posted Date||16 Mar, 2023|
|Apply Before||15 Apr, 2023|