Business Associate- Project
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Business Associate- Project
Contract - 2 years
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED VIA GOOGLE FORMS ONLY.
ABOUT BIRUWA ADVISORS:
Biruwa Advisors is a business and management consulting firm with the mission to enable pragmatic approaches to grow and manage business ventures through innovative and impactful solutions. We have built a distinct presence in the Nepali market by utilizing entrepreneurial experiences, business expertise and networks to help startups, entrepreneurs, and managers make informed business decisions.
Building a Water-safe Resilient Municipality is our collaborative initiative. The program aims to improve access to safe drinking water and promote sustainable water management practices in peri-urban and rural communities of Nepal in Changunarayan.
We are looking for a team member to lead our activities on the upcoming initiative/project. The project focuses on supporting Municipality and public utility service providers and businesses by supporting them to build their business/management capacity and collaborate for better service delivery. The team member will be the primary resource for the project and will have a pivotal role in directly supporting these actors along with the experts. Project management and coordination with different actors and resources are also key roles of the position.
We envision that to be a good match the candidate should be business-focused, result-oriented, analytical, a team player, adaptable, and enjoy a role that offers diversity and constant challenges. We are looking for someone who can contribute to our consulting assignment. Program and coordinate with different team members to ensure their timely execution.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct market, stakeholder, and ecosystem assessment
- Provide strategic support to public utility service providers
- Provide strategic support to private sector actors
- Support municipality to interact with service providers and businesses
- Develop a policy/framework for community and private sector involvement with municipality
- Manage resources are available and deployed based on the plan – Project management
- Ensure activities are being carried out based on the plan and agreed timeline
- Facilitate dialogue and cooperation between stakeholders
- Coordinate with different actors to ensure the timely execution of the project activities
- Promote inclusion and participation
- Master’s Degree (in the field of Business or Management) Or bachelor's degree (in the same fields) with minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- Basic knowledge of business, economics, finance and research
- Good command of English as well as Nepali (written and verbal)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Persistence, flexibility and a knack for building rapport quickly
- Ability to work with diverse teams and people
- Self-motivated with ability to collaborate with other departments and work under limited guidance
- Knowledge of a variety of industries
- Skills generated through prior experience in market research and analysis
- Experience of working with local government agencies
- Prior experience of private sector development activities
|Category||Administrative / Management, Business Development, Business Administration|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Education||MBA, Post Graduate / Masters in related field. , BBA / BBM, Bachelor's degree in a related field, MBM|
|Posted Date||22 Sep, 2023|
|Apply Before||21 Oct, 2023|