Admin & Finance Officer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Handicap International Federation (HI) is an independent and impartial aid organization, created in 1982, working across 63 countries. HI works alongside the vulnerable populations, whatever the context, taking action to respond to their essential needs, improve their living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights. Present in Nepal since 2000, HI works through a network of local partner organizations in the area of health and physical rehabilitation, inclusive education and resilience including emergency response to improve the living conditions and involvement of the most vulnerable populations in Nepal.
For the implementation of one of its education project, HI Nepal invites applications for the following position:
Admin & Finance Officer – 1
Terms & Conditions: Fixed term contract till July 2024
Location: Country Office, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Provide administrative, financial and logistics support for the implementation of the project
- Ensure accuracy and quality of partner financial reports of Health System Strengthening Projects
- Provide logistic, coordination and communication support for Health System Strengthening Projects
- Provide support in collecting partner reports
- Monitor partners’ budget including utilization trends
- Prepare monthly budget forecast and treasury forecast by coordinating with the Project Coordinator
Qualification and Skills Required:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Management with at least 4 years of working experience in development organizations in admin/finance role
- Experience of partner’s capacity building linking admin, finance, logistics and communication
- Sound understanding of taxation rules and government compliance and strong eye for detail
- Knowledge of budget management
- Sound communication and interpersonal skill
Send a motivation letter mentioning position applied for and expected salary and an updated CV including 2 referees with contact number and e-mail address to email@example.com no later than, 9th February 2022. HI Nepal reserves the right to cancel, postpone or modify the whole recruitment process without providing any reasons whatsoever.
Handicap International (HI) is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women, people with disability, and members from disadvantaged communities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Candidates applying for a job with HI must be ready to comply with our Child Protection Policy, and Policy on Prevention of Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment.