Admin and Finance Officer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
FAITH is a non-profit organization dedicated to advocate for the health and human rights of women from marginalized populations. We are currently seeking a skilled Admin and Finance Officer to join our team and contribute to our mission.
- Financial Management:
- Maintain accurate financial records, including bookkeeping, financial transactions, and bank reconciliations.
- Prepare financial reports, budgets, and forecasts.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of project budgets.
- Coordinate with external auditor during audits and ensure compliance with financial regulations.
- Manage projects approval process.
- Oversee general office operations, including procurement, inventory management, and office maintenance.
- Manage and maintain office supplies, equipment, and facilities.
- Assist in organizing meetings, workshops, and events.
- Assist in HR functions, including recruitment, onboarding, and personnel file management.
- Assist in the preparation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Support staff performance management processes.
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements including organizational renewal process.
- Assist in preparing project reports for donors and stakeholders.
- Support grant management and reporting processes.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or a related field. A relevant master's degree is an advantage.
- Proven work experience of at least five years as an admin or finance officer in an NGO.
- Strong financial management skills, including budgeting, financial reporting, and grant management.
- Proficiency in tally accounting software and MS Office applications.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Fluency in written English and Nepali.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience, recent photograph, two references (one must be of the current/ immediate last organization), driving/scooter license number, salary history and expected salary at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention "Admin and Finance Officer Application" in the subject line of your email. Only complete application will be processed and short-listed candidates will be called for an interview. Those not meeting the essential qualification are kindly requested to refrain from applying.
We welcome and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Women from disadvantages and ethnic groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 28th May 2023
|Category||Finance & Administration|
|Position Level||Mid Level|
|Education||Master's Degree in Business Administration, Bachelor’s in Finance/Management|
|Posted Date||17 May, 2023|
|Apply Before||28 May, 2023|