Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 1 year above
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills
- Handling phone calls & Circulating information to students as well as teachers.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Liaison with NEB for student enrollment, exams and results
- Follow up on the students & faculty absenteeism and report to senior management
- Email and letter correspondence
- Scheduling and conducting exams, and timely publication of results of examinations and other tests
- Collect questions for internal exams from the faculty/teachers and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Apart from the above-mentioned duties and tasks, the job holder is also required to perform any other tasks, as and when required.
Working Hours: 6:30 am to 2:30 pm
Salary: Negotiable (Please apply with the expected salary)