We are a startup working on exciting projects. Our project will impact masses and will surely make world better place to live in. We're always looking for great folks to join us on our mission. If you want to be a part of our story, we'd love to chat. Explore our careers section to see if there's a role that excites you. If there isn't one and we like each other, we'll create one for you.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Job Location: Baluwatar-35, Kathmandu
No. of Vacancies: 1
Offered Salary: Negotiable
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- 1+ years of experience.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, product owners, and software developers to conceive and model user interfaces.
- Create flow diagrams, storyboards, wireframes, and/or prototypes.
- Collaborate with the development community to ensure design can be efficiently implemented.
- Develop necessary specifications and graphical assets for product implementation.
- Support product owners and developers throughout product implementation and acceptance testing.
- Plan and implement usability tests throughout development lifecycle and analyze results for resolving GUI-design issues.
- Define and develop current GUI style standards, as well as remain knowledgeable about emerging GUI standards and trends.
- Identify, recommend, and prioritize new user interface features and applications in conjunction with end-user requirements or business needs.
- Establish policies and procedures for following GUI standards design and testing in conjunction with stakeholders.