JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
URGENTLY HIRING !!!
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Teller for our client company.
Job Title: Teller
Number of working days in a week: 6 Days
Immediate Coordination: Chief Executive Officer
Assignments and Responsibilities
Task and Responsibilities of Teller:
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
- Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currencycounting machine, to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
- Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- Explain, promote, or sell products or services such as travelers' checks, savings bonds, money orders, and cashier's checks, using computerized information about customers to tailor recommendations.
- Enter customers' transactions into computers to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
- Receive and count daily inventories of cash, drafts, and travelers' checks.
- Resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers' accounts.
- Process transactions such as term deposits, retirement savings plan contributions, automated teller transactions, night deposits, and mail deposits.
- Receive mortgage, loan, or public utility bill payments, verifying payment dates and amounts due.
- Prepare and verify cashier's checks.
- Identify transaction mistakes when debits and credits do not balance.
- Arrange monies received in cash boxes and coin dispensers according to denomination.
- Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
- Sort and file deposit slips and checks.
- Obtain and process information required for the provision of services, such as opening accounts, savings plans, and purchasing bonds.
- Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
- Monitor bank vaults to ensure cash balances are correct.
- Perform clerical tasks such as typing, filing, and microfilm photography.
- Issue checks to bond owners in settlement of transactions.
- Count, verify, and post armored car deposits.
- Compute financial fees, interest, and service charges.
- Compose, type, and mail customer statements and other correspondence related to issues such as discrepancies and outstanding unpaid items.
- Process and maintain records of customer loans.
- Inform customers about foreign currency regulations, and compute transaction fees for currency exchanges.
- Prepare work schedules for staff.
- Quote unit exchange rates, following daily international rate sheets or computer displays.
- 12 days sick annual leave (Paid if not taking leave)
- 12 Days Home Leave (Paid if not taking leave)
- 6 Days Emergency Leave (Non Paid)
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic : 16,000.00
- Allowance : 5,000.00
- PF : 16,00.00
- Gross : 22,600.00
Note: Salary will be negotiable for experience candidate.
Bonus and others benefits will be provide on organizational rules and regulations.