Cogent Health Pvt. Ltd., is a wholly owned subsidiary of F1Soft International Pvt. Ltd., F1Soft Group is an innovation engine in digital finance that is helping simplify the lives of millions of Nepalis. Since inception in 2004, we have been helping build a digital ecosystem that connects the Nepal population to essential financial services in simple, affordable and secure ways. The F1Soft Group comprises businesses in several verticals that enable digital transformation and contribute to ecosystem development. Our solutions cater to mobile financial services, eHealth, EduTech, InsureTech, and eCommerce, among others. With over 600 employees, we are Nepalâ€™s leading FinTech company and the highest tax payer in the IT sector. By 2023, we aim to be among the countryâ€™s top 5 businesses in terms of revenue and workforce.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Post: Technical Assistant
Department: Implementation and support
Province 1: 4
(Preferred Location: Taplejung, Jhapa, Illam, Panchthar, Bhojpur, Dhankuta)
Province 5 : 3
(Preferred Location: Dang, Gulmi, Rupandehi)
Karnali Province: 3
(Preferred Location: Salyan, West rukum, Surkhet)
As a Technical Assistant, you will work on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Your role is to implement Cogent SISH an EMR based HMIS software in ongoing projects (Private and Public Hospitals), conducting training, giving technical support and solving the issues regarding the software in hospitals throughout the province
- Software testing.
- Coordinate with the Team leader in implementation of our software in hospitals.
- Collaborate with other team members to solve different issues in hospitals.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented manual.
- Have to travel extensively across the province for implementation, training and support.
- Maintain fruitful relationship with existing and prospective hospital personnel.
- Maintain records of hospitals under the work area and possible client hospitals.
- Perform job responsibilities as assigned by Head of Department.
- Prepare weekly & monthly report of job accomplishment and forward to Head Office.
- At least bachelor in Computer Science or relevant faculty.
- Experience of 1 year in the field of IT support, fresher are also encouraged to apply
- Experience in Health IT will be a plus point.
- Should have knowledge of HTML, CSS, and MySQL.
- Familiar with Network and hardware will be a plus point.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment. Ability to develop new approaches to complex logical pro.
- Fast responding to the issue with an efficient and effective team person.
|Category||Development and Project|
|Position Level||Full Time|
|Education||B.E. in Computer Science|
|Posted Date||21 Jul, 2019|
|Apply Before||20 Aug, 2019|