Talent Management Officer
Spiralogics, Inc., a leading U.S. based custom software development firm, has an immediate opening for a Data Modeler in our Kathmandu Office. We are seeking enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals, who will be responsible for the effective development, implementation and support of a multiple business applications; as well as ensure that all systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
· Assist with the recruitment process.
· Ensure that ‘HR Policy’ is updated including making any necessary communications to the business leaders.
· Assist the communications team in creating and implementing engagement strategies and goals.
· Support managers in staff performance-related activities including performance management and terminations.
· Identify opportunities for continuous improvement with the current activities for better employee engagement.
· Communicate changes in job classifications, merit increases, etc. to the management.
· Maintain employee personal records e.g. recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job.
· Assist with managing events and team-building activities.
· Generate official letters and update templates.
· Undertake other ad hoc duties.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Great organizational and research skills.
· Problem- solving skill, outcome focused, takes initiative.
· Excellent time management skill and the ability to multiple tasks.
· Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience using MS Office Applications.
· Great attention to detail.
· Great attitude and a team player.
Education + Experience
· Bachelor's degree in Management or similar degree.
· At least 1-year experience in HR/ Operations or similar field