Sr. Customer Care Officer
JobsNepal.com is the largest locally focused employment website in the nation! Our mission is to lead the Internet employment industry in Nepal by providing innovative information, superior resume management software and a comprehensive selection of services. We were established in March 2000, and started our operation from 14th March, 2000. As Jobsnepal.com grows, we expect to be in the market to find bright and talented experts to join our team. Watch for our job vacancy postings in Jobsnepal.com
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Jobsnepal.com (Nepal’s first career portal with an approach of creating a meeting point for the employers and the job seekers where each aims at meeting their individual requirements) invites application from the competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic Nepalese candidates in the capacity of Sr. Customer Care Officer.
Position: Sr. Customer Care Officer
Duty hour: Flexible
No. of Requirement: 1
- Live customer dealing via chat on app/ web
- Develop effective communication strategies on various communication channels of the organization building brand reputation.
- Managing internal communication (newsletter, emails etc.)
- Drafting content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website.
- Acting as liaisons between customer and organization to resolve the issue, complaint or inquiry liaising with internal departments.
- Perform “damage control” in cases of bad publicity.
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with the public or external vendors.
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership or various department.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer handling and problem solving,
- Experience in copywriting and editing,
- Solid understanding of project management principles,
- Working knowledge of MS Office,
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills,
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities,
- Proficient command of English,
- Comprising knowledge of CRM tools would be a valuable addition.
- Having a driving license and personal vehicle is a must.