Sponsorship Communications and Engagement Specialist
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Sponsorship Communications and Engagement Specialist based in National Office, Lalitpur
World Vision is a child focused relief, development and advocacy organization that has contributed to transformation in the lives of millions of children around the world in vulnerable situations. We are driven by Christian values to serve children and families regardless of their religion, age, gender, ethnicity, class and caste.
Here’s where you come in:
The Sponsorship Communications and Engagement Specialist will coordinate processes that enable WVIN to generate products and resources (Videos, Photos, Stories) that can deepen Child Sponsorship and Community Sponsorship experience for sponsors/supporters and partners, children and communities. It requires to manage the Sponsorship Systems desktop, Horizon mobile application and data management to ensure the quality of data and efficient management of Sponsorship systems. It also requires to identify and manage data gaps in system/ child data and child media contents. This position will provide technical support to capacitate staff of WVIN FOs, APs, partner NGOs and short term staffs to ensure quality of Child Sponsorship and Community Sponsorship products and resources including 2.0 products and Horizon Systems and application management in compliance with partnership standards.
- Minimum of 4 year experience in similar or equivalent positions in development sector or sponsorship-focused organization
- Experience in preparing and facilitating training workshops
- Experience working in a rural or remote district of Nepal
- Basic storytelling techniques, Child engagement techniques, Critical thinking skills and Communication and facilitation skills, including communicating with children and adults with respect and dignity
- Understanding of poverty issues, development theories and sustainable development practices including empowerment approach through community-led activities and advocacy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science/Development Studies/ Sociology/ International Relation or any relevant field
- Strong people management skills including performance management and capacity building skills (facilitation, mentoring and coaching skills)
- Good analytical skills; ability to critically analyze data, identify diverging and converging trends, and recommend improvement
- Good interpersonal skills and cross-cultural sensitivity. Strong collaboration and partnership skills to mobilize engagement and influence.
- Computer and Technology literacy; Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Strong experience in using technology including information management database software and platforms
- User experience with WV’s data management, information platforms such as Horizon SSUI and Horizon Mobile Application
Is this job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organization working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Please follow the link below for detailed job description;
Candidates fulfilling the criteria mentioned please apply by sending your CV & Application Letter By “January 30 2022” before 17:00 hours to the email address
NPL-Vacancy@wvi.org mentioning the name of the position as subject of the email.
For more information on World Vision International Nepal please visit our website: https://www.wvi.org/nepal
World Vision International Nepal is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourage candidates of diverse background, women and differently abled, to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the subsequent selection procedure.
WVIN reserves all rights to qualify/disqualify applications in any case.
People & Culture Department
World Vision International Nepal