Job posted on 15 Nov, 2022 Apply before 14 Dec, 2022
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Create and maintain manual test cases, use cases, and project requirement specifications.
- Perform pre-release tasks like smoke, sanity, functionality, and regression test.
- Perform hands-on manual testing while scripting automated tests to ensure application and data quality.
- Create and maintain an automated test script.[Java, Cucumber, RestAssured, Serenity]
- Continuously develop and socialize best practices to design and develop robust and easily maintainable QA Automation Suites.
- Serve as a liaison to business analysts and product owners, providing feedback on application readiness for migrations.
- Education Level: Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience
- Participate in project meetings to understand functional and non-functional requirements and create a test strategy
- Strong experience in Core Java and oops concept.
- Experience with API testing
- Experience with the creation of UI automation scripts. Preferably Java.
- Experience in preparing and updating test automation scripts as per new hardware and software features/functionalities.
- Ability to perform test case reviews
- Integrate client feedback and ensure deliverables are according to agreed specifications
- Experience with testing strategies and test execution
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Hands-on working experience with frameworks like Selenium, Serenity, Cucumber, Jmeter
- Hands-on Working Experience on Jira, Git.
- Expertise in data workflow testing, data analysis, Test Data Creation in different format/input files along with detailed data verification testing with handling regulated data
- Basic understanding of API/Web services testing
- Experience with testing tools like Postman.
- Knowledge or Experience in AWS Services is a plus but not required.
- Sound technical background, excellent communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- At Least 4 years of experience working with Technology/Software organizations as a QA.
- Experience with the agile development process.
- At least 1 year of automation testing experience in writing test automation scripts for Web applications and Web Services.