ComplianceQuest-Nepal (CQ-Nepal) was registered in Nepal on June 30, 2022, as a wholly owned subsidiary of ComplianceQuest Inc, a USA based corporation. As a global software company, ComplianceQuest Inc investors prefer that all staff working on products and related services are employed through CQ subsidiaries, that is the reason CQ Inc has started opening its subsidiaries globally. CQ-Nepal is its second such subsidiary after opening one in India. CQ-Nepal is going to be 100% information technology export company where it aims to export IT product and services based on various project provided by its parent company. Its scope of work includes both Business Process Outsourcing, Software Development and Services.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficient running of the department
- Knowledge of VAT/TDS
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual budget.
- Bank Reconcile / Party Reconcile
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual financial reports.
- Monitor accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Audit of Finance and HR Department
- Work with accounting firm to generate periodic audited statements.
- Track all company assets and perform periodic verification of assets.
- Review and implement financial policies.
- Update internal system with financial data.
- Collaborate with other departments.
Requirements and Skills:
- Knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- 5 years-work experience as Finance Officer or Accountant.
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Excellent i handling budgeting, monthly financials and working with Accounting Software like Rigo or Tally.
- Able to handle all local government requirements related to accounting and audit compliance for a company.
- Be able to handle multiple books, prepare and document all minuting related to finance and accounting.
- Team dynamics: To be able to work well with team members.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting/ or related professional qualification (Master’s degree preferred)
- Medical and Accidental insurance
- 12 Days PTO
- 12 Days Government Holidays
- 12 Days Sick Leave per year
- 2 days leave as per personal belief.
- 5 working days a week
- Festival allowance
- Communication Allowance
- Internet Allowance
- Yearly salary revision based on performance.
- Team building activities.
- SSF scheme*
Interested Candidates must apply for the relevant job with cover letter and detailed CV via JobsNepal.
Only candidates under serious consideration for a vacant position will be contacted for the selection.
|Category||Accounting and Finance, Finance & Administration|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Senior Level|
|Education||Bachelor's degree in a related field|
|Posted Date||15 May, 2023|
|Apply Before||31 May, 2023|