Search Engine Optimization Analyst
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Companies that are connected to knowledge, their advisors, and use workflows to run their organisation are smarter and more profitable. Our mission is to make this the new normal for millions of businesses across the globe. Founded in 2013, Zegal is the fastest growing LegalTech company operating across Asia Pacific and Europe. Today, business users and lawyers across the globe trust Zegal's software to solve legal problems in an affordable and efficient way. Zegal is led by a talented team of 60 employees and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Nepal, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. Zegal has been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, and Huffington Post, and was recently recognised in the South China Morning Post as an emerging LegalTech company in the artificial intelligence space.
We are looking for a Search Engine Optimization Analyst to join our fast-growing Nepal team. You will be based in our Kathmandu office, part of a global Content team, with colleagues in Singapore and Hong Kong, dedicated to ensuring that the Zegal user experience is unbeatable. You should be very comfortable in a tech startup environment, have a keen eye for detail, with a very high standard of written English.
As a Search Engine Optimization Specialist you will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines. Ideally, you should be comfortable with technology, google sheets and data skills. An SEO specialist will develop content to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic to the website.You will have to conduct various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic. You will have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviors of search engines. SEO is an ever-changing landscape, so an SEO specialist needs to be continuously learning and evolving.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- 1-year experience in related field.
Note: Work from home/ work remote is applicable in facilities.
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
- Drop your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org