Detailed Job description / requirements:
About The Company
ThinkMove Solutions is a IT and Call Center organization in Nepal with its head office located in California USA.Through its competent IT consulting services, ThinkMove plans to leverage the business growth in the Asia-Pacific region and competitive European market.
We focus primarily around technology- driven consulting adoption of value- added bespoke solutions, enabling enhanced decision support through data and embracing possibilities in the cloud. We are heavily inclined towards building capabilities collaboratively with clients and believe strongly in improving grounded and practical outcomes.This approach is possible through our partnership with leasing global technology providers and internal R&D teams. Our clients come from financial services, Banking, Telco, Government, Healthcare and customer-oriented organizations.
Standing true to its name ThinkMove Provides businesses with fail- proof plans/strategies encouraging clients to move forward or take the strong initiative to achieve goals.Furthermore. ThinkMove’s areas of expertise include Business consulting, Training,Research, Certifications, Finance Consulting, HR management, consulting, Software & Hardware Solutions, and digital marketing.
Think Move embraced the paradigm shift in the business due to digitalization, and thus we make extensive use of technology, prioritizing the optimum use of data analytics and cloud services. Our services are focussed on bringing out the best- suited solutions and at the same time strengthening business professionals ability to make beneficial decisions.
We are looking for a dedicated, deadline- driven for a sales intern to join our excellent team . Sales interns basically assist the manager and the senior staff, by performing administrative and entry-level duties, making cold calls while gaining experience. Sales interns conduct research, make calls and send emails, update records, attend meetings,and help maintain client relationships, among all tasks. They work closely with sales professionals. They provide basic sales support to the sales team.
To be a successful sales intern, you should be willing to learn as much as you can about the company and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. Outstanding sales interns are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with the client.
Position: Sales Intern
- Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member and completing all allocated tasks.
- Conducting desktop research, or gathering information through surveys or by speaking to clients or staff.
- Attending and participating in the meetings, workshops, events and exhibitions.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out the sales process.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting managers with negotiation.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
Sales Intern Requirement
- Bachelors in Business Study or other related fields.
- Strong sales motivation.
- Driving license if possible.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Ability to cope with rejection
- Ability to remain calm in a fast- paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English and Nepali Speaking
- Fluent in English writing.
- A professional Appearance
What we offer
- A friendly, competitive, and creative working MNC environment.
- 10k monthly salary .
- 5 working days (Monday-Friday).
- Festival Allowance.
- Work from Home facility.
- On-site Work Opportunities.
- Opportunity to Travel outside of the country.