Request for Proposal
CDC Doti is a Provincial non-profit organization, NGO working for the social and economic empowerment of people under the vulnerable zone and community. It was established on 16/09/2049 B.S and has been serving since 30 years for the same cause for social empowerment, inclusive and quality access to education, Disaster Preparedness and Humanitarian Response. Over the period since its inception, CDC has had long experience working with government, international non-government agencies, community based organization in various sectors of social and economic development. In addition, CDC supports community capacity strengthening for rural development, community groups and people on advocacy development in various sectors. CDC believes in human potentials and strives to empower social well-being, community-led development, accountability to community, donors and stakeholders, government and non-government agencies. In this period CDC Doti has developed strong networking, professional relationship among various organizations, networks and structures in the district and province . CDC has hands-on experience on social development, capacity strengthening of local level government, community based organization in Nepal.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Date of RFP issued: November 25, 2022
Request for Proposal
Community Development Center (CDC), Doti is a non-profit making, non-governmental, non-political, social development organization of Doti district. It was established in 2049 BS with the core objective of enhancing society and local democracy in diverse field of rural development. It had good experience in the sector of Education. It has successfully implemented Right to Education for Dalit girls Education for All -School Sector Reform Program Quality Primary education in Nepal and CCDRR - DIPECHO VII projects in Doti district and currently implementing SAMBHAB (Girls Education & Empowerment), Education Project and Community and School Disaster Preparedness and Resilience (CSDPR) projects. Currently, CDC Doti has been implementing Inclusive and Quality Education in partnership with World Vision International Nepal.
CDC Dotiallowing with WFO (WVIN) PNGO’s is planning to procure below mentioned services so, invites proposal from interested registered consultant firm/individual for the same. The detail service, terms and conditions are as below:
No of Days
Carry out Mock drill at schools
Doti and Bajhang
Trainer of Integrated Curriculum Training
5 Days 3 Event per district
Doti and Bajhang
Terms and conditions for ‘supply and delivery’:
- RFP should be submitted by 5 pm 9th December, 2022 (15 days of the notice publication). RFP received after the specified date and time of the invitation, will not be considered.
- Quoted rate should be mentioned with VAT/PAN and other necessary Taxes if applicable in remarks and financial proposal should be submitted in sealed envelope.
- Consultants should send the PAN/VAT registration document, Tax clearance document, Suppliers renewal document and experience document if any.
- Expected service delivery date will start within 7 days of Agreement signed.
- Payment will be made as per mentioned in detail ToR, if you have any objection or expectation please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The contract will be awarded as per CDC’s bid evaluation criteria which is clearly refined in RFP.
- CDC doti reserves the right to reject any or all quotation. The successful bidder or bidders will be notified at the earliest date possible.
- Payment will be made through check payment and TDS will be deducted at your source as per Government rules.
- Supplier should use the prescribed template of the quotation and can request to email@example.com and Offers should be sent the following address.
- Any individual/consultancy/form can apply for one or any of the consultancy services required as posted above.
Further detail ToR of Carry out Mock drill at schools and Trainer of Integrated Curriculum Training, click on the link below: Or contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Additional information regarding this invitation contact
Community Development Center (CDC), Doti
DipayalSilgadhi Municipality ward No 6, Silgadhi, Doti
Phone No 094-411081
World Vision International Nepal
West Field Office Dhangadhi-5, Hasanpur,Kailali,
Supply Chain Department