Receptionist CUM Hr Assistant
We know finding the right fit for your hospitality property is one of the arduous jobs. Moreover, your company has to spend 50% of time and effort in finding and retaining the new employees. Where this valuable time can be invested in creating new businesses. Hence , 99hospitality is here to make a change in the hospitality industry and the way recruiting is done.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
NOW HIRING !!!
Receptionist CUM Hr Assistant (Female)
- Attend and manage inbound and outbound calls.
- Manage inquiries by phone and emails.
- Conduct follow up on various official matters.
- Follow up with departments regarding HR matters.
- Maintain document processes and ensure appropriate storage of all documentation
- Prepare records for entry into the system.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies.
- Organizing, storing and filing paperwork, documents, and computer-based information.
- Perform HR related job instructed by the HR Manager during his/her leaves, and assist on a daily job as needed.
- To prepare monthly staff logbook report.
- Manage & Maintain HR files (Hard-copy & Soft Copy).
- At least a year of relevant experience.
- Age must be at least 18 years completed and not exceeding 25 years.
- English and Nepali Fluency. (Written and Spoken)
- High School Diploma or fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Monthly Salary up to 12,000 + benefits
Desirous applicants possessing relevant experience and qualification are requested to send their updated C.V. along with a covering letter and a recent PP size photo via email to email@example.com by May 16th, 2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment.