Action Nepal is a non-governmental humanitarian organization, established in 2000 AD in Dhading with a view to develop the socio-economic status of Nepalese people especially residing in rural area. It has paid its especial attention to work with deprived and marginalized people of the country adopting the methods of optimum utilization of local resources and technology. Action Nepal is seeking candidates who demonstrates developed communication and influencing skills, excellent knowledge of area of work and increasingly contribute to team planning, proactively assumes more responsibility and/or more difficult areas of work in agreement with manager.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
First date of publication: 3 July 2020
Action Nepal, a highly recognized NGO is searching for the potential candidates for a project supported by Dan Church Aid for Dhading district.
Position: Project Coordinator
Overall Objective of the Position
The Project Coordinator is responsible for overall management and implementation of the project.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with Dan Church Aid Program Coordinator and Program Manager to ensure smooth implementation of activities
- Prepare annual plan, implementation plan and monitoring plan of the project with support of the concerned staff and organization to ensure activities are in line with achieving expected outputs.
- Ensure meaningful participation of communities in all project activities.
- Overall management of budget plan
- Prepare and submit progress reports of program activities, including training activities, to the organization and Dan Church Aid, in a timely manner.
- Collects reports, success stories, and achievements and submit to the concern authorities.
- Monitor and supervise staff performance and assist them in capacity development.
- Coordinate with District and local government and other district and local stakeholders.
- Perform the administrative tasks as assigned by the organization's rules and guideline.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Must be a Civil Engineer and should have a more than four years experiences in relevant sectors
- Good communication skills both in English and Nepali
- Experience in program management, report writing and staff mobilization.
- Ability and willingness to work in team and to work under pressure and in remote/difficult circumstances
- Should have experiences on budget management and procurement process
Personal qualifications needed in the position
- Commitment to basic workplace values and policies
- Work according to the objectives of organization and partners
- Able, willing and committed to work with people of different backgrounds
- Contribute constructively to a working environment based on mutual respect, trust and commitment.
- Able to cope with stress and work under difficult circumstances
- Have high regards towards accountability
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with their latest CV, Educational Certificates and Cover letter to the email address email@example.com addressing to the HR, Action Nepal or drop at Action Nepal's office within the office time by 9th July, 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Action Nepal is an equal opportunity employer committed to staff composition that reflects the social and ethnic diversity of Nepali society. Applicants from disadvantaged groups, ethnic groups with disabilities and women are especially encouraged to apply.
Telephone inquiries will not be entertained. Canvassing at any stage will lead to auto disqualification of the applicants.