Detailed Job description / requirements:
Reconstruction and Research Development Centre, Nepal (RRDC) is a leading not for profit non-government organization in Karnali Region, established and registered in SWC in 2010 AD. RRDC has significant contribution to improve the lives of people through different interventions like Education, Health, Livelihood Enhancement, Advocacy, and Good Governance Promotion etc.
Currently RRDC Mugu is implementing "Strengthening Food and Nutrition Security Resilience of Disadvantaged Population Group in Mugu and Bajura (SAMPURNA) Project with the technical and financial support from Welthungerhilfe Nepal. The project aims to strengthen resilience of disadvantaged population group through Good Governance Promotion, Agriculture and value Chain Development and Nutrition Awareness.
To manage the project, RRDC is looking for highly dedicated and experienced Project Coordinator for SAMPURNA project.
Position: Project Coordinator (1) Khatyad Rural Municipality, Mugu
Duration:12 months, possibility of extensions
- Administer overall project effectiveness though leading, coordinating, planning, organizing and controlling.
- Ensure effective and timely implementation of project activities mobilizing project staffs and resources efficient manner
- High quality report writing and ensure timely submission to donors.
- Effective Coordination with different stakeholders including local government.
- Supervise project staffs, backstopping support and capacity building of project staffs.
- Facilitate agriculture and value chain development training.
- Master's Degree in Agriculture Science with 2 years of proven experience in similar position in renowned NGO or Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture Science with 4 years proven experience in renowned NGO with similar position.
- Good Leadership, organizing and Communication skills
- Proficient in Computer especially in Office package.
- Competency in Nepali and English language both in speaking and writing skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit the Motivation (Cover) letter and CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the position applying for at the subject line. Please apply before 5:00 PM, 10 November 2019. RRDC is an equal opportunity provider. The recruitment process includes both written and interview tests, and selection will be made based on position’s competency criteria scores.
|Category||Development and Project|
|Experience||Please check vacancy details.|
|Education||Please check vacancy details|
|Posted Date||03 Nov, 2019|
|Apply Before||10 Nov, 2019|