Job posted on 10 Mar, 2023 Apply before 23 Mar, 2023
Action Youth Nepal
Detailed Job description / requirements:
VACA N CY ANNOUNCEMENT
Action Youth Nepal (AYN), a non-Government organization is seeking to fulfill a vacancy for the following position for Kathmandu Office.
POSITION: PROJECT ACCOUNTANT
Required Qualifications and skills:
- At least Bachelor degree in Management (BBA/BBS)
- More than two years work experience in accounts is required preferably in non-profit organization.
- Age-between 21 -30 Years.
- Good command in English in all four components (L, R,W,S).
- Knowledge of computer skills and accounting packages (excel, word).
- In-depth knowledge of GON Taxes, financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Two wheeler license is compulsory.
Duty: 9am-5pm (Mon-Fri)
Qualified interested candidates may please apply to email@example.com with a cover letter and resume by 23rd of March 2023.
Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview. AYN reserves all the right to reject any or all application(s).
|Category||Accounting and Finance, Development and Project, Development / NGO|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Education||B. Com./BBS, BBA / BBM|
|Posted Date||10 Mar, 2023|
|Apply Before||23 Mar, 2023|