Programme Funding Associate
DanChurchAid (DCA) is a faith-based, non-missionary organization. We work for the poor, vulnerable and socially excluded communities and believe in life before death. In Nepal,we are involved in three thematic areas i.e. resilient livelihood and sustainable food security, active citizenship, and Humanitarian response and Disaster Risk Response.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
DanChurchAid – Nepal
DanChurchAid (DCA) is a faith-based, non-missionary international non-profit organization. We work for the poor, vulnerable and socially excluded communities and believe in life before death. Our everyday work with development and relief aid strives to help the oppressed, neglected and marginalized groups in our focus countries in Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America to strengthen their possibilities of a life in dignity. In Nepal, our work focuses on humanitarian response and disaster risk reduction, resilient livelihoods and sustainable food security and promoting social inclusion/governance. The DCA Nepal invites applications from qualified and competent Nepalese women from marginalized community for the following Positon based in Kathmandu. The contract will be for six-months with the possibility of extensions for next six months.
1. Position: Programme Funding Associate
- Support the funding unit in donors intelligence, online research and preparation of research reports
- Conduct research on the priorities of Government of Nepal in relevance to the thematic areas ofDCA
- Work closely with the managers and programme heads to develop brief experience sheets, capacity statements and marketing documents on various topics as assigned by the unit head
- Support in the proposal development process
- Support in gathering field level information from field teams, and take part in needs assessment which feeds into the proposal
- Collect success stories and case stories from field required specifically for donors
- Prepare fact sheets for projects
- Part take in needs assessment, data collection and context analysis during the proposal development process together with the programme team
- Maintain Donor Compliance Records
- Master’s degree in international development studies, environmental sciences, economics, international relations, social studies or a related field.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work under pressure in a high pace environment
- Great learning attitude and dynamism.
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills; and Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- This is a highly demanding position; therefore, high level of flexibility is required
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills; and proficiency in Microsoft Office
Only applications consisting of a motivation letter and resume will be considered. Please submit your application by uploading it by e-mail to email@example.com.
The deadline for Applications is 21 May 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the further assessments.
DCA promotes equal opportunities for women and men from different caste, ethnic and religious backgrounds and encourages them to apply for these posts within DCA.
For information about DCA visit www.danchurchaid.org