Procurement and Business Development Officer
PICASSO Consultant Pvt. Ltd. is an Engineering Consultancy organization providing research and consultancy in various fields related to Urban Planning, Architecture and Design. We are determined to provide comprehensive pragmatic solutions to our clients and excel in path breaking creative approach our projects. PICASSO Consultant Pvt. Ltd. was established in 1997. The main functions of PICASSO are to provide research and consultancy services in the areas which have bearing on the creation of social, economic and physical infrastructure and building urban environment. These include, among others, Design and Development of Human Settlements, Regional and Urban Planning, Environmental Planning, Engineering and Architectural Design. Key personnel of PICASSO have worked in various territories of Nepal is performing its outstanding work.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are seeking an experienced Procurement Engineer to join our consulting firm's procurement team. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing the procurement process for various projects that are to be undertaken by our firm. Ensuring the capability, delivery of quality consulting services at the best possible price.
- Plan and execute the procurement process for various projects undertaken by the firm.
- Collaborate with project managers to identify procurement needs and develop procurement strategies.
- Apply for various projects through PPMO.
- Negotiate prices and contracts with vendors and suppliers to ensure the best possible value for the firm.
- Conduct market research to identify new vendors and suppliers and keep up to date with industry trends.
- Ensure compliance with procurement policies and procedures.
- Manage inventory levels and monitor consumption of goods and services.
- Provide regular reports on procurement activities to senior management.
- Master's degree in Engineering Management or a related field, with Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in procurement and supply chain management, preferably in a consulting firm.
- Knowledge of procurement processes, procedures, and best practices.
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in MS Office and procurement software.
- Familiarity with relevant industry regulations and standards.
- Knowledge of Public Procurement Monitoring Office .
If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your application including your resume and cover letter.
Pleas share the cover letter and the cv either through firstname.lastname@example.org or through jobsnepal portal.
|Category||Administrative / Management, Engineering - Civil, Logistics / Procurement, Business Development, Engineering|
|Salary||Based on experience|
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Position Level||Mid Level|
|Education||Post Graduate / Masters in related field.|
|Posted Date||07 Mar, 2023|
|Apply Before||21 Mar, 2023|