Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Assistant/Admin & Finance Assistant
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Welfare Association for Children Tikapur(WACT) KAILALI
Vacancy Announcement Notice
Vacancy Published Date: 2nd December 2021
Welfare Association for Children Tikapur (WACT) (बाल कल्याण संघ-टिकापुर) is a non-government organization working in the areas of child well-being, community health, education, peace and transformational development since 1996. WACT is seeking to recruit competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic candidates for the following positions for Integrated Protection and Community Engagement Project, Inclusive & Quality Education Project KISHORI and NARI Project project being implemented in partnership with World Vision International Nepal (WVIN).
WACT is implementing NARI Project in compliance with DFAT policies, Government policies and WVIN’s sectoral and quality standards. The working area of the project isTikapur Municipality, Bhajani Municipality and GhodaghodiMunicipality of Kailali District. WACT is seeking to recruit competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic for the following positions.
A. Position: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Assistant - 1 Position
Minimum Qualification and Experience: Bachelor degree in social sciences with at least 1-year experience in monitoring and evaluation of projectorIntermediate (10+2) qualification with 2-years experiences in monitoring, evaluation role or project management.
- Support to update beneficiary information regularly in CommCare system (software program developed by WVIN) to track all project beneficiaries
- Support to Carry out quality outcome and quality monitoring and submit reports
- Facilitate corrective actions based on the monitoring findings and update in the system
- Support to Maintain project database including relevant documents and reports
- Follow up project teams to implement recommendations and follow up actions provided after the monitoring
- Support to Collect and collate secondary data from various sources in working districts and municipalities for the purpose of assessments, baseline survey and evaluations- as per requirement of WVIN.
- Provide necessary field support including communication to the respondents, arranging meetings, interviews and focus groups discussions for monitoring visits and evaluations/ field studies
- Support project teams to draw key learning, good practices and significant case stories from and share with senior management of organization as well as WVIN
- Support to Facilitate beneficiary selection criteria including Most Vulnerable Children and Adult
- Support to Establish and operate community feedback mechanism ensuring response and appropriate actions on the feedback and complaints raised from community that are under the responsibilities of WACT as per prescribed feedback handling guidelines for PNGOs
B. Position: Admin & Finance Assistant -1 Position
Minimum Qualification and Experience: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or relevant discipline with at least 1-year of work experience in Admin & Finance or +12 Degree in Management with 2-years of experience in Admin & Finance.
- Assist in raising vouchers, prepare cheques and process payments in accordance with the standard practice including ensuring and monitoring proper authorization and approvals of each documents generated.
- Support the Admin & Finance Officer in accomplishing business transactions with government agencies, banks and others, as required.
- Support in maintaining financial records and accurate books of account, undertake journal entries and maintain proper financial documents (both electronic and hard copies)
- Verifying expenses and processing payment.
- Assisting in the preparation of periodic financial reports
- Monitoring expenses to ensure they are within approved budget
- Ensure to raise all the Purchase Requisition and Execute with Effective Sourcing Methods.
- Ensure to prepare Purchase Order and Receive the ordered Goods and Services as per the need and Time.
- Ensure to Prepare Purchase Invoice of issued Purchase Order to settle the payments on time.
- Assist in maintaining hard copies of documents and electronic filing system.
- Prepare comparison sheets and share relevant information to Procurement Comittee for their review and prepare necessary documentation.
- Maintains all records of purchases with supporting documents (Keep all documents with separate file.
- Manage all official incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Collect invoice from vendors, consultants and suppliers, process them for payment in a timely manner including Tax and E-TDS filing
- Maintain stock of the required materials (Stationery, forms, toner).
- Assist in conducting physical verification of assets and update fixed assets register on regular basis in the supervision of finance team.
- Assist in day to day logistic and administrative duties related to travel, accommodations, fleet management, etc
- Update and maintaine employee files, attendance and leave records
Qualified interested candidates are requested to submit their (1) Application letter; (2) Updated CV along with at least two references; and (3) Copy of citizenship through email to email@example.com no later than 6 December 2021 (5 PM Nepal time).
Only short listed candidates will be notified for selection process through telephone and or email. The selection process will include written test, presentations and interview. Please note that No telephone inquiries will be entertained and any inappropriate recommendation might automatically disqualify the candidate from further processing.
WACT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified potential candidates from Dalit, Janajati, and Muslim community, Persons with Disabilities and Women are encouraged to apply.
All right reserved to staff selection committee of WACT for this process.