Detailed Job description / requirements:
Divya Vastra Udhyog
Vacancy Announcement for the Position of Marketing Executive
Position Title: Marketing Executive
Duty Station: Madhyapur Thimi Municipality-08, Nilbarahi Bode, Bhaktapur
Effective Date: As soon As Possible and commitement at least for one year
The Divya Vastra Udhyog is a registered Industry in the small cottage Industry Office, Bhaktapur, Nepal. The industry is located around 6 Km from Baneshwor, Kathmandu. The industry has been manufacturing exclusive garments for men's and women's for online selling all over the country.
- The marketing executive is solely responsible for handling online sales activities like FaceBook, Instagram, and major social online portal ( Daraz, e-bay, alibaba, amazon etc. ). She/he has a good command in writing and speaking in Nepali and English.
Education & Professional Work Experience
- BIT or BBS/ MBS/MBA ( completed, waiting final result, running)
- Bachelor in any subject plus minimum two years of experiences in respective fields
- Plus two and five years of experiences in respective fields
Functional Skills and Capacity
- Able to work in computer and a strong knowledge and skills to use the internet
- Operating Photoshop, upload/remove product's images from website, create banner on website wall for discount/offering about products.
- A good knowledge of using modern means of communication means such as email, WhatsApp, Viber, messenger, Insta, Massinger(FB) etc
- A good report writing, verbal communications with inter-personal skills
- Able to perform multi-tasks and work in a very limited resources and able to deal with high pressure situation
- Having exceptional positive attitude
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Result Orientation
- Managing performance
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Managing Resources.
- Analytical Thinking
- Planning and organizing
A good Knowledge of English
Before showing your interest
Please carefully read the entire vacancy announcement and make sure that you meet all of the eligibility and qualification requirements.
How to attend interview
All Applicants must come with a detail CV while attending interview. All applicants are requested to get an appointment for an oral interview. Interested applicant should call to Mr. Giri, who can provide an interview date, time, and venue. He can be reached at 9813535940 for the booking of interview. The interview will start from 25 July ( Sunday) in Bhaktapur. If you are not able to attend the interview physically, we entertain distance interview through phone or WhatsApp /viber/messenger. However, the candidate must come to Bhaktapur to attend the final interview once preliminary interview is passed.
The incumbent will be offered a number of options in terms of fixing remuneration, including the provision of gross salary without any other sharing, basic salary plus incentive based on profit, sharing on the percentage on benefit.