Junior QA Engineer
EKbana Solutions is R&D focused company with proven track record of delivering quality solutions to Global Clients. We work on latest technology and provide solutions to upcoming tech companies in US, Japan, Singapore and Nepal. Being focused on R&D, we always invest/work in latest global trends and encourage our team members to come-up with new ideas to create better solutions. We relentlessly encourage our team members to work in latest technology and upgrade team's knowledge by providing best possible learning tools.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for talented and motivated Junior QA at EKbana to be part of the team, which has been providing quality services on web, mobile and cloud application development to our clients globally.
- Fresher or 1 years of experience in QA technologies and methodologies.
- Undergraduate in Computer Science/Engineering BIT/BCA/BIM or equivalent technical field.
- The ideal candidate demonstrates a systems-level focus, while understanding the impact of every component.
- Should have basic understanding of Application Lifecycle Management.
- Should have a good understanding of application architecture.
- Exposure to or experience on any programming language is a plus point.
- Design, write and execute test cases and test plans.
- Troubleshoot, isolate and write problem reports, verify bug fixes.
- Continuous test coverage, maintenance and improvement.
- Functional and non-functional test execution, including performance, load, and scalability.
- Release Note preparation for Software Release.
- Provide initial investigation and reproducible steps for customer issue ticket.
- You will help design and execute end-to-end test planning of user requirements, use cases and technical specifications.
- You will communicate with the project manager, developers, fellow QA engineers and other interest groups.
- You will assist Senior QA/Project Manager to design the system and prepare SRS document.