Invitation to Tender
Rural Development Centre (RDC) Nepal is a non-political and non-profitable organization established in June 2002 with its head office in Rautahat District of Nepal. Since then, RDC is heavily engaged in humanitarian assistance, community development, conservation of natural resources, and environmental protection mainly in the Terai region of Nepal through the dozens of humanitarian and long-term development projects reaching out to the children, adolescent, youth, women, landless, urban poor, and people living with disabilities, HIV & AIDS, conflict and disaster survivors from the poor families of historically marginalized Dalits, Muslims, Madheshi and Indigenous communities and other underprivileged groups.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Invitation to Tender
(First date of Publication: 19 May 2023)
Rural Development Centre (RDC) Nepal is non-profit, nongovernmental organization committed for the uplifting rural and disadvantages groups including women. RDC Nepal has been implementing Developing Alternative Management Model (AMM) for Rural Water Supply Scheme project in Rajpur Municipality ward no. 2, from January 2022 with the support of Oxfam Nepal.
Under this project, RDC Nepal has constructed a system of safe water supply scheme at Rajpur-2, such as 300Cum RCC OHT, Deep borehole, Pump house, Guard house, solar system and other components and RDC Nepal is planning to install water treatment plant to provide safe water for the user of scheme. RDC Nepal invites all the competent and qualified supplier to be a part of this work and welcome you to take part in this process.
Tender Ref. No.
Procurement, Supply, Delivery, Installation and Testing of Water Treatment Plant with all it’s necessary items and fittings.
Rajpur 2, Fatuwa, Rautahat
Instruction to Tenderers:
- Tender document will be issued from 19th May 2023 onwards.
- Competent supplier should submit Company registration, VAT registration document, Tax clearance certificate 2078/79, Your declaration letter that your company is eligible to work, joint venture documents with MoU (where applicable) to collect the Tender Dossier from RDC Nepal Rautahat. Copy of valid ID card must be presented while collecting and submitting tender documents from and to RDC Nepal.
- Tender dossier can be also collected through email at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Request for Tender Dossier” by fulfilling above criteria which means supplier must attach Legal Documents while requesting (Company registration, VAT registration document, Tax clearance certificate 2078/79, Your declaration letter that your company is eligible to work, joint venture documents with MoU, where applicable).
- The deadline for submission of tender documents to RDC Nepal is on 2nd June 2023 by 5:00 PM. The bids submitted after the deadline will not be accepted, If the last date of submission and opening falls on a holiday, the next working day would be the last date.
- Tender document collection and submission must be from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm from Sunday to Friday except RDC Nepal holidays.
- Technical bid will be opened on 4th June 2023 at 11:00 AM and financial bid on 7th June 2023 at 11:00 AM at the office of RDC Nepal.
- RDC Nepal reserves right to award either fully or partially of the items to different bidders as per requirement.
- The RDC Nepal office will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by the bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of Bids
The tender notice is published also published in Kantipur Dainik:- Date 2080/02/05
|Category||Development and Project, Expression of Interests, Tender Notice, Bid|
|Experience||Please check details below.|
|Education||Please check details below.|
|Posted Date||19 May, 2023|
|Apply Before||02 Jun, 2023|