Information and Data Management officer
Action Nepal is a non-governmental humanitarian organization, established in 2000 AD in Dhading with a view to develop the socio-economic status of Nepalese people especially residing in rural area. It has paid its especial attention to work with deprived and marginalized people of the country adopting the methods of optimum utilization of local resources and technology. Action Nepal is seeking candidates who demonstrates developed communication and influencing skills, excellent knowledge of area of work and increasingly contribute to team planning, proactively assumes more responsibility and/or more difficult areas of work in agreement with manager.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
First date of publication: 3 July 2020
Action Nepal, a highly recognized NGO is searching for the potential candidates for a project supported by Dan Church Aid for Dhading district.
Position: Information and Data Management officer
Overall Objective of the Position
- The Information and Data Management officer is responsible for overall Reporting of the project activities.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Arts, Development studies or in relevant sectors
- Minimum a four years experiences in relevant sectors.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with their latest CV, Educational Certificates and Cover letter to the email address email@example.com addressing to the HR, Action Nepal or drop at Action Nepal's office within the office time by 9th July, 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Action Nepal is an equal opportunity employer committed to staff composition that reflects the social and ethnic diversity of Nepali society. Applicants from disadvantaged groups, ethnic groups with disabilities and women are especially encouraged to apply.
Telephone inquiries will not be entertained. Canvassing at any stage will lead to auto disqualification of the applicants.