HR Manager (People Operations Manager)
Nyaya Health Nepal, a Nepal-based NGO, improves healthcare for underserved communities in Nepal, in partnership with the Ministry of Health. Our integrated healthcare approach involves two teaching hospitals, a professionalized community health worker network, and strategic use of data and technology to connect patient records from hospital to home. Our more than 250 staff provide integrated care from home to hospital to over 200,000 community members, provide over 100,000 hospital visits, and conduct over 5,000 surgical procedures annually.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Nyaya Health Nepal is looking for People Operations Manager to advance our management systems and organizational culture and to oversee People Operations functions for Nyaya Health Nepal. People Operations Manager will be joining a team of over 200+ full-time staff at our clinical and administrative hub in the Far-West, Bayalpata Hospital. Applications are being accepted on an immediate, rolling basis. Deadline for this application is Dec 15, 2021.
Qualification and Skills:
1. Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field
2. Proven experience of working in human resource management (at least 2 years in a managerial role),
3. Able to initiate and implement activities with minimal supervision and manage high volume workflow with multiple tasks
Areas of Responsibility:
1. Ensure implementation of Human Resource Policy and Strategy of the organization.
- BE part of HR decisions as an integral member of the organization's management tier, and offer HR-related insights during high-level discussions and decision-making processes.
- Identify trends, opportunities, and needed changes in the organizations' HR strategy
- Draft HR policies in line with culture code and identify strategies to implement the approved policies
- Manage org-wide HR function with a commitment to excellence in exemplifying culture code and upholding our management model
- Ensure development and execution of OKRs for all teams and lead to the accomplishment of the organization's overall OKRs.
2. Oversee all HR Operations and ensure continued improvement on them.
- Lead org-wide recruiting and onboarding; facilitate performance appraisal and professional development of staff on a regular and as need basis
- Build and manage grievance handling mechanism and execute the disciplinary actions in alignment with the manager
- Maintain robust employee personal records files as per the office protocol, and ensure that the documentation is kept with the highest degree of confidentiality.
- Support other functions in building robust annual plans and their execution, including building annual budgets by providing input relevant to HR
- Support team in development and execution of quarterly Goals and Key Results
- Organize, and actively participate in the internal meetings and processes to support and guide in improving systems.
3. Ensure HR/Operations support for the hospital and for hubs to function efficiently.
- Guide the district operations in organizational best practices to ensure legal compliance and organizational effectiveness.
- Develop HR/Operations policies, guidelines, and SOPs and implement them once approved.
- Ensure that the team is functioning in the greatest efficiency and stewardship in our project operations
For Detail AORs and Application Process:
Please go through THIS LINK and apply for the position of People Operations Manager. Or use this URL: https://nyayahealthnepal.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=219