Detailed Job Description / Requirements:
Efficiently measure and manage the transactions received to the company by its customers, a Reconciliation Officer shall be responsible to perform a wide range of job duties and responsibilities. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform periodic reconciliations between Member Bank Account, wallets, merchant balances and transactional data.
- Explain any discrepancies on the reconciliation that arise due to operational losses.
- Keep related Departments informed on issues and help scope requirements and implement transition to daily reconciliations.
- Improve automation of existing reconciliation processes.
- Develop reconciliation processes for new products and services.
- Manage the relationships with our MemberBanks, Clients and customers as required.
- Reports to Line Managers of concern Department.
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages
- Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records
- Ability to identify errors
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client relationship management
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties
- Degree in related field
|Accounting and Finance|
|01 Jan, 19|
|30 Jan, 19|