Digital Marketing Officer
Detailed Job description / requirements:
H Plant Pvt. Ltd. is a social enterprise established in Nepal by South-Korea based international humanitarian development NGO conducting various support programs around the world.
H Plant has a focus on rural community development encouraging people to stand on their own feet and inspiring them to have ownership of the community where they belong through nature sourcing and value addition of Medicinal and Aromatics Plants (MAPs). H Plant pursue the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Position: Digital Marketing Officer
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing person to create our marketing strategy. In this position, you will be involved in all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing activities including our website, SNS, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Promote the brand’s products and services on various social media channels.
- Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting digital marketing area.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with colleagues to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Marketing, digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Basic understanding and skills of website building tools is required.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Illustrator, Photoshop skill will be regarded.
Location: Lalitpur, Nepal
Travel amount: 10-20%
Duration: Full time
Send updated CV and cover letter in a single file - MS Word or PDF –
File name: Name-Date(ddmm)-Digmkt
Send to: email@example.com
Before 16 July 2020. Shortlisting on first application- first interview basis.