Call for Roster
Youth Innovation Lab (YI-Lab) is a not-for-profit civic tech company that works at the intersection of emerging cutting-edge technological tools and their applications by equipping young professionals to solve emerging challenges in our community. YI-Lab’s mission statement is, ‘to engage young people to bridge science to people and policy through innovation’. YI-Lab harnesses indigenous knowledge, citizen science approach, develops low-cost technological solutions, promotes open data, promotes entrepreneurship, and conducts evidence-based advocacy campaigns. YI-Lab provides a conducive environment for young people to co-create solutions for inclusive development.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Call for Roster
This call is for the enlistment in our roster to place the qualified vendors and consultants – individuals/firms for the year July 2022- June 2023 (Shrawan 2079- Asadh 2080) in order to expedite our forthcoming assignments. We invite the enlistment of individuals and vendors in the following areas of expertise:
A. Vendors for:
- Stationery (Office Supplies, Folders, Printing Papers, etc.)
- Insurance Services (Accidental, Health, Asset, etc.)
- Travel and Ticketing (Vehicle Rental, Air Ticketing- national and international, Shuttle Services)
- Equipment and Supplies (Electronics, Inverter/Generator, Air Conditioning, Furnishing Services)
- Groceries (Regular Office Supplies, Toiletries, Water, Gas)
- Printing and Publications (Graphic Designs, Reports, Maps, Journals, Branding of Office Stationery and Supplies)
- Courier Services (Delivery of Goods and Office Equipment)
- Communication (Internet Service, Telephone, Cloud Services, SAAS, PAAS)
- Recruitment Services (Human Resources-Full-time/ Part-time/ Support Staff)
- Repair and Maintenance (Plumbing, Furniture, Electricity, Electronics, Vehicle)
- Hospitality (Events, Food, Accommodation, Recreation, Retreats)
B. Consultants – Individuals /Firms for:
- Thematic Technical Experts (Frontend, Backend, Full-stack, UI/UX, DevOps, Quality Assurance, Mobile application, GIS, Data Analyst, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning)
- Legal Consultant (Notary, By-laws and Regulation, Advisory)
- Videography, Photography, and Animation
- Research and Studies (Baseline, Impact Analysis, Project Monitoring and Evaluation, Independent Research)
Interested vendors, individuals, and firms to submit the following documents:
A. Vendors: Organization registration certificate, PAN/VAT registration certificate, list of services provided (if available), and capacity statement/ organization profile.
B.1. Consultant Firms: Organizational profile, company registration certificate, certificate of tax clearance (if available), and VAT registration certificate.
B.2. Consultant Individuals: Curriculum Vitae with referees, copy of citizenship certificate, PAN/VAT registration certificate, and experience/recommendation letter from previous clients.
Please send the required documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Ishana@youthinnovationlab.org by 15th July 2022 Friday, 5:30 PM, or in a sealed envelope to the following address: “Youth Innovation Lab, Bishalnagar, KMC-5, Kathmandu.”
For further information, contact Youth Innovation Lab on 9851115919 between 9.00 am - 5.30 pm.