Call for Expression of interest (EOI)
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Call for Expression of interest (EOI) to develop a Lessons Learned Paper and a Policy
International Alert invites expression of interest from interested and qualified individual expert to develop a Lessons Learned Paper and a Policy Briefing Paper. The expert should have following qualifications and experiences:
- Master’s Degree in Law or Human Rights or equivalent in a relevant field.
- At least seven years of relevant professional experience working in gender and social inclusion, Transitional Justice (TJ), human rights and peacebuilding.
- Proven experience of conducting monitoring and evaluation and research on any relevant areas such as socio-economic, justice, human rights, gender, TJ and social inclusion issues.
- Proven experience in drafting and editing evaluation report, research papers, briefing papers and analytical papers on the issue of socio-economic, justice, TJ, human rights, gender and inclusion.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Nepali.
Please visit weblink https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ia1_vJnmukoiiz3UoW3yPHw-hXWWVnaR, https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ICiDOG8MzByMySXfWq2R3yKut3Ob4Q58 for detail Terms of Reference (ToR) of assignments. The interested and qualified applicants are requested to apply with anapplication letter along with his/her per day remuneration rate in NPR, latest updated CV and copy of PAN or VAT registration certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for application is 29th March 2020. Please submit separate application if you are applying for both assignments.
International Alert reserves all right to qualify or disqualify any or all of the applications and will not be obliged to give any reasons in either case.