Big Data System Developers
EKbana Solutions is R&D focused company with proven track record of delivering quality solutions to Global Clients. We work on latest technology and provide solutions to upcoming tech companies in US, Japan, Singapore and Nepal. Being focused on R&D, we always invest/work in latest global trends and encourage our team members to come-up with new ideas to create better solutions. We relentlessly encourage our team members to work in latest technology and upgrade team's knowledge by providing best possible learning tools.
Detailed Job description / requirements:
If you hate problems, then you may stop here!
Freshers are encouraged to apply.
Big data Administrator Roles and Responsibilities:
You must have the following skills to achieve a career as Big data Administrator/Developer.
- Good understanding of Linux/UNIX
- General operational excellence. This includes good troubleshooting skills, understanding of the system’s capacity and bottlenecks. Furthermore, you also need a basic understanding of memory management areas.
- Should have good problem-solving skills
- Should have the zeal to work on complex systems.
After the proper training and guidance you are supposed to perform the following tasks:
- Hadoop administration demands one’s deployment skill in Hadoop cluster. Moreover, the job needs adding and removing nodes. It may need tracking of jobs and monitor the important parts of the cluster.
- Work on Hadoop ecosystem components.
- The internals of YARN, Map Reduce, HDFS
- Configuring high availability of name-node.
- Scheduling and taking backups
- Linux cron is the running platform of Hadoop. Hence, a good hands-on experience of Linux, its commands and scripting are a must.
- Configuration management and deployment exposure in Open source environment.
- User creation in Linux for Hadoop and its components in the ecosystem. Moreover, setting up Kerberos principals is a part of Hadoop administration.
- And should be able to write Shell Scripts and should work independently on Automation.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CSIT or any information technology's field.