Associate Business Development Manager - Outsourcing
Home Loan Experts is the top specialist mortgage company in Australia with rapidly growing offices in Sydney and Kathmandu. Having settled over $2 billion home loans, we are the leading financial service provider in Australia. We exist to get tough loans approved; that's why our customer service is the best! HLE Nepal Pvt. Ltd is an extension of Home Loan Experts. Our office in Kathmandu has 150+ happy and energetic team working to provide the best customer service and our team of brilliant tech team focuses on building world-class fintech products. We believe in employee growth and offer amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. If you want to be part of this please visit our website https://hlenepal.com.np/ *We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Management or any other relevant field.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in management and business development.
- Strong communication and Management and Leadership skills.
- Business acumen, Risk identification, and management skills.
- Great negotiation with Decision-making skills.
- Creative, Innovative Thinking, and Researching skills.
- Planning ,organizing,and Problem solving.
- Adaptability & Flexibility.
- Team player with good Good Communication Skills.
- Managing various projects or programs at a time.
- Be part of outsourcing vision & business plan.
- Identify outsourcing opportunities.
- Clearly identify the objectives of the outsourcing partners.
- Develop and grow the outsourcing team in Nepal.
- Grow long-term relationships with our partners and capitalize on future opportunities.
- Develop contractual agreement with different outsourcing partners
- Market research and demand analysis of different mortgage services for Australia.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality between outsourcing partners
- Improve processes of HLE and outsourcing partners where all parties have agreed to share Intellectual property.
- Balance the competing demands of quality, scope, time and cost.
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects regarding outsourcing services.
- Manage scope and mitigates risk of the outsourcing model.
- Review high-level deliverables across partners.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation.
- Analyse profitability, revenue margins and utilization across outsourcing partners.
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensures accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for all outsourcing business.
- Liaise with Accounts team to ensure there is timely revenue collection.
- Manage respective outsource team and provide required resources to the team.
- Ensure team is updated with lender policy changes and also the working process of outsource team.
- Ensure proper pipeline management in the team and tasks are done efficiently and effectively.
- Review performance and conduct progress updates for respective team members on the basis of HLE’s performance review calendar.
- Analyse the training or any other need gap and facilitate the same to the members.
- Deliver specialised training where required for particular customers
- Undertake other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time Communication.
- Regularly communicate to stakeholders on the progress of the team and any challenges they are facing.
- Seek feedback from outsourcing partners and use this to improve our services.
- Confront issues openly and quickly.
- Tactfully communicate sensitive information.
- Manage / communicate with stakeholders (interested parties).
- Constantly communicate or forecast the number of staff required with the recruitment.
- Constantly communicate or forecast the number of staff required with the recruitment team in advance.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Coordinate regularly with the Loan Processing Team Manager of Mortgage Broking Division to ensure there is availability of staff.
The Benefits of Joining Us:
- Get to work with one of our top outsourcing partners.
- A secure long-term role.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Paid maternal and parental leaves.
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month.
- An environment that values continuous learning and development.
- Office-sponsored daily breakfasts and other benefits.
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Accident and health insurance for you and your two family members.
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program' .
Work Hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break.
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Career: Associate Manager-Outsourcing", addressing all the essential requirements.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.